It’s less than 9 weeks until Infosecurity Europe 2017, the ‘go to’ event for information security solutions. So, if your organisation is exhibiting, now is the time to start working on your media strategy. This show benefits from high quality media supporters, providing you with a great opportunity to get you and your company in the spotlight and to stand out from the crowd.
This is what needs to be done this week:
- Draw up a press list of magazines and websites in which you’d like your company to appear. Top tip: here’s a list of all the media partners exhibiting at the show. These magazines are going to be reporting on the show so make sure you get your business and key executives profiled.
- Research the contact details of the news reporters. Top tip: find the email address for a named journalist. Generic email addresses are rarely monitored and the email detailed on the Media Pack will be for the advertising sales department.
- Find out the submission deadlines – you must be in it to win it and deadlines are fast approaching:
- Network Computing – Editorial deadline 28th April 2017
- Digitalisation World – Editorial deadline 5th May 2017
- 1st Security News – Editorial deadline 26th May
- Decide what stories and ideas are going to generate excitement and interest amongst your customers and prospects and start thinking about how you can make these relevant to the attending press. One story per news release please!
- Plan some decent photography to accompany your stories. This will achieve three things; firstly, it will make your editorial more visually attractive to the readers; secondly, it will make your story dominate the page and thirdly, it ensures less space is available for the competition 😉. Be inspired by these news images. Decent photography is:
- In focus
We help our clients to be visible, valued and understood and in the Cybersecurity space we have been running a thought leadership programme to raise the profile of one of Mason Advisory’s Lead Consultants: http://bit.ly/IKProfile.
All these stories were researched, written, and placed in the publication by us. Infosecurity Europe 2017 is less than 56 days away. If you are short of time and resource, let us elevate your brand voice beyond your stand – drop me a line today at Lorraine@ec-pr.com.